Gum recession is a symptom of gum disease that should be evaluated by Dr. Jody Vance in Springfield, MO, but can also be the result of several other factors and oral health issues, such as:
Patients can prevent gum recession by:
• Maintaining good oral health
• Correcting misalignment of the teeth
• Seeking treatment for bruxism
• Breaking habits that irritate the gums
• Wearing a nightguard to protect teeth
Have Additional Questions? Call Now: (417) 720-8377 | Ready to Request an Appointment? Click Here!